flyer for Pyros (Taito - arcade - 1987)
Takeshi no Chousenjou (Taito - Famicom - 1986)
WTF are grilled Mormons doing in Takeshi’s Challenge???
"Stratovox" [Arcade Flyer]
- via The Arcade Flyer Archive
- Pardon the arcade flyer double-dip, but check out Taito’s new-fangled video game talkie! I say, is there a person in there making those sounds? No?! WITCHCRAFT! BURN IT WITH THE “DEATH RACE” CABINETS!
(Sun Electronics - 1980)
Ad for Space Gun (Taito, 1990)
Ocean’s home computer port of the arcade game
- Michael Eldorado, Prime Time Fighter/ Top Ranking Stars (Taito)
(arcade - 1993)
Flan from Panic Restaurant, by Taito.
(NES - 1992)
"Time Gal" [Japan] [Arcade Flyer]
- Uploaded by The Arcade Flyer Archive
- The Japanese answer to “Dragon’s Lair”!
(Taito - PSX - 1996)
Tatsujin, PC Engine.
(Taito/Toaplan - 1992)
vertical shmup known in the West as Truxton